Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Bath
Department of Mathematical Sciences
Bath BA2 7AY
Email: sp667 at bath dot ac dot uk
I am a Postdoctoral Research Associate at the University of Bath, under the guidance of Prof. Monica Musso. Previously I was a PhD student at King’s College London under the supervision of Dr. Mahir Hadžić.
Nonlinear PDEs, Free Boundary Problems, and Mathematical Fluid Mechanics.
- Global Existence for the N Body Euler-Poisson System. arXiv:1910.08600, 34 pages
- (with Mahir Hadžić and Juhi Jang) Global expanding solutions of compressible Euler equations with small initial densities. arXiv:1904.01122 , 51 pages, to appear in Quart. Appl. Math.
- Tutor, Fourier Analysis, 6CCM318a/7CCMMS11, KCL, Semester 2, 2019
- Tutor, PDEs and Complex Variables, 5CCM211a/6CCM211b, KCL, Semester 2, 2019
- Tutor, Applied Analytic Methods, 5CCM250a, KCL, Semester 1 2016
- Tutor, Analysis I, 5CCM221a, KCL, Semester 1, 2016